Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11 Loves Tag

This is in NO PARTICULAR order. All randomized.

I tag all my LOVELY LADIES to do this!

1. My husband- He is the most AMAZING and kind man I have ever been with. Obviously! I married him. I love him soooooooooooooo much! <3

2. My dogs and ferrets. (Animals in general)- Gizmo, Sophie (Our new addition!), and Crash and Eddie are like my children.

3. Adoption (Animals, especially dogs and of course Children!!)- I firmly believe in and have HUGE heart for those who rescue abused and stray animals.

4. Music is an extremely important part of my life. I love singing. dancing. and writing music.

5. MAKEUP!!!! Ahhh, you all know how addicted I am to buying makeup. I need to stop for a while. But, I love makeup, especially now I am obsessed with lipstick!

6. Making people happy. Pretty self explanatory. =D

7. Reality TV shows... Nothing like those typical and "pretty much the same" cheesy and dramatic dating shows, but I LOVE the Kardashians and True Life.

8. HELLO KITTY!! OMG! If you know me, you know I am a freak for hello kitty. But really anything Sanrio. So cute!

9. Shoes, Shoes, Shoes! I am starting to get into shoes, especially open toes and sexy strappy stilettos. It is kinda hard to pull these off standing next to Matthew (my hubby) because the height difference is obvious. he he

10. Children; These little "monsters" are the most energetic and sweet beings EVER. They are so carefree and full of life and can talk and can talk for hours... Especially the girls. GOD, I will be the bestest momma. I want a GIRL!!! xx

11. LIFE!!! I am so thankful to be alive and every day I wake up is a day for me to TRY and be a better person! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment