Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update... We all have struggles, but get through them with faith and patience. <3

Hey everybody!!! (Well, I guess just myself until I start getting more followers LOL, but I will not jinx anything.

Anyways, I know it has been quite a long time since I last blogged but I just have no motivation, to be honest. Plus I feel no one even notices my site (especially youtube) my username is the same as my blog name BTW; MaRSxloveer123 <3 Soooooo that definitely is a reason why I just "do not care" most of the time.

Lately, I have been financially dependent and it does have its downs, because I do not like relying on my husband to buy me things or to have let me borrow money. That is probably the main problem that we have been having; not having budgets and setting one. So I have decided to get on getting a job... and KEEPING IT!!! =]

I will not give a life story because I do not have the patience and I feel that there is no need to post my whole life story for the past few months, so I will just get on my BLOG SALE INFO!!!


YES. My first EVER blog MAKEUP/BEAUTY sale

More info will be posted SOON so I will keep you all updated shortly!!!

<3 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment