Saturday, June 27, 2009

Starting this new thing is...

hey everyone!

I am working on this here blog for the first time in my life so I am def a little new to the whole writing up posts about topics that I do not consider myself a professional at. I love makeup YES, and have started getting into all sorts of brands and ideas. It is something I see myself doing, whether it be as freelance or a employee or Sephora, or what have you... That would be a huge thing for me if that were to ever happen ,you really have no idea lol.

but anyways, i LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup and can not wait to post up all sorts of goodies for everyone once my kit is finally built.

If you have any questions just ask and we can talk about whatever you have in mind when it comes to this wonderful and exciting topic!!!

thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment